Korean Adoptees of Chicago (KAtCH) 10-års jubilæum (IKAA Event)
28. september 2018 @ 18:00 - 30. september 2018 @ 18:00 CEST
Korean Adoptees of Chicago (KAtCH) and the International Korean Adoptee Associations (IKAA) invite you to join us in Chicago for our KAtCH 10 Year Anniversary & IKAA Annual Convention (#KAtCH10) – September 28-30, 2018!
Creating Community, Catalyzing Change
• Friday Evening Welcome Event
• Saturday Sessions (Hyatt Centric)
• Saturday Reception & Gala Dinner (Hyatt Centric)
• Sunday Event
Calling all community leaders and change makers! Our #KAtCH10 Call for Proposals is LIVE now through April 20, 2018! Submit your proposal online at http://bit.ly/2q9CMxC.
Early registration will open Spring 2018.
• Limited Double / King room block under “KAtCH” (book athttps://aws.passkey.com/
• Attendees are encouraged to book accommodations well in advance as September is busy in Chicago!
Tag and share! #KAtCH10
“KAtCH” you Fall 2018 in the Windy City!
#KAtCH10 Co-Chairs: Allen Majors, Chris Detrych, Danae Kovac & Taneka Jennings
Core Planning Committee: Becky Belcore, Jaye Hobart, Kimberly McKee, Meghan Nyberg & Ryan Hoon Laverty
Committee Liaison: Tommy Gentzel